Actually this one is silver! A yellow one is on the way!
I used clear cs to make a glass window on the submarine and loved how it turned out! I also stamped the submarine on glittery silver paper which gives it a nice finish. This is also my first card using distressed inks correctly. YAY!
I really need to combine stamp sets more often!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Half Pint Heroes Waltzing Mouse Stamps, Lawn Fawn Critters in the Sea, Tim Holtz distressed Inks, Half Pearls, Gel Pen, Glossy Accents.
I made this card for my best friend who loves the little germs!
You have to admit, it is pretty darn cute! Who knew? I added glossy accents to the germs to give them a shiny finish! And what germ doesn’t need a little bling?
- Recipe: Craft stock from PTI, Patterned paper from MS, Stamps from Paper Smooches, Sharpies, Glossy Accents, Bling.
Another card from my nurse card series!
woohoo to using washi tape! I also loved adding the glossy accents to the apples and hearts. I need to stay away from watching you tube videos because all it makes me want to do is buy buy buy!
- Recipe: CS from PT, Washi tape, stamps from Paper Smooches, Glossy Accents, Sharpies.
Scotties + Washi Tape = adorable!
I have been wanting to use the Scottie die cut and this idea came to me while I was working with the washi tape.
I can’t tell you how hard it was to get my two scotties to pose for this photo! I had treats in one hand and camera in the other! lol
This card is available for purchase on my etsy site! (Actual Scotties not included lol)
- Recipe: White cs from PTI, Scottie Die cut, Washi Tape, White gel pen, Bling.
Sending love to you on Mother’s Day.
I love love love washi tape! I found these three washi tapes on esty and am addicted! I made this Mother’s Day card because May is just around the corner. Inside I stamped the sentiment “Happy Mother’s Day” When I first got this stamp set I could not figure out why the little envelope had “swak” and finally it came to me! lol! So cute! Can’t wait to use more washi washi tape!
- Recipe: Kraft cs from PTI, white gel pen, Stamps from Our Craft Lounge, Glossy Accents, MS corner punch, Sharpies, Washi Tape.
In case of a boo boo …
I can’t tell you how much I am loving the new PTI kraft cardstock that I ordered! This is another card in the series of Nurses: “You can do it! Almost There!” graduation cards. love love love!
- Recipe: Cardstock from PTI, Papersmooches stamps, Ek success heart punch, glossy accents, I-rock heart bling.
And not to mention, super cute!
I am absolutely addicted to glossy accents and making these grad caps with tassel!
For all the apples and eyeglasses I used the glossy accents to give it that awesome glaze! The possibilities are endless!
- Recipe: White cs from PTI, yellow cs from Recollections, Stamps from Paper Smooches, Glossy Accents, Sharpies, Notebook Ek Success punch, bling.
Who knew a worm could be so cute?
I had a request to make a few cards for some nurses who are approaching graduation! So I thought “You can do it! Almost There!” cards would be great for the occasion. I’ll be making a few more of these cards for the graduation season!
The best part about making these is that I found these epoxy stickers that fit perfectly for his glasses!
- Recipe: White CS from PTI, Stamps from PTI and Lawnfawn, Sharpies, White souffle pen, bling, glossy accents, epoxy stickers.
and sometimes it needs to be said.
This card made me really happy as I was sitting there putting it all together. Hope it brings a smile to your face and warms your heart too! I heart Paper Smooches.
- Recipe: White cs from PTI, kraft cs from Recollections, Lion/Lamb stamp from Paper Smooches, Japanese Twine, Checked Martha Stewart Baby Scrapbook Paper, Ek success notebook punch, Ek success heart punch, You are loved stamp from Michaels, White gel pen, Stampin Up watercolor pencils, glitter glue pen.