And not to mention, super cute!
I am absolutely addicted to glossy accents and making these grad caps with tassel!
For all the apples and eyeglasses I used the glossy accents to give it that awesome glaze! The possibilities are endless!
- Recipe: White cs from PTI, yellow cs from Recollections, Stamps from Paper Smooches, Glossy Accents, Sharpies, Notebook Ek Success punch, bling.
A stroll through little tokyo unveils a stamp heaven!
So to give these little stamps the love and attention they deserve I used the cuttlebug tags and clear cardstock! The tags were attached to the white cardstock using colorful brads.
There were over twenty different little stamps to choose from and a cute little case to keep them in! I love this set!
- Recipe: Cardstock from PTI, Japanese stamps, black pen, brads from Recollections, Cuttlebug tags, Stampin’ Up Ink Spots, PTI Congrats Stamp, Bling.
I love this stamp set! It’s called Hanging Out!
Here’s the first of many more baby cards to come! I can’t wait because I have so many family and friends to send baby cards too! I will need to make a few baby shower cards and I think this is the perfect set for it!
- Recipe: Cardstock from PTI, White Gel Pen, Baby Scrapbook paper, PTI Hanging out stamp set, imaginiscne bling, PTI Congrats Stamp.
“First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby carriage!”
So I finally purchased my first set of Spellbinders Nestabilties and I think they are so fantastic! They are so much better than the Sizzix die cuts (well the ones that look like a little black brick!) because they are very easy to store and I can use it to cut little windows on my cards. My set had six different sizes of scalloped circles which is great for layering so I am officially obsessed!
For this card, I decide to make my own background, so I stamped the flower image all over the white card stock in different shades of green and yellow. I punched out little flowers and added green bling. In all honesty, I made a little boo-boo with my stamping and punched out the little flower to cover it up, but it ended up looking really cute so I added it all over! So there you go, a little faux pas can turn into fantastic! For the final touches, I used my sharpies and made tiny dots around the scalloped circle. I am in the works of planning a baby shower (invites, favors, etc.) so I ordered this adorable die cut from cuttlebug ! I’ll be making a lot more baby stuff in the near future (aka next week!)
Helpful Tips: Store your spellbinders in a clear plastic cd case because the packaging it comes in is a bit flimsy! This will save you a lot of storage space and if you are like me, you can store it next to your cd cases with all the clear stamps!
- Recipe: All craftstock from Recollections, Flower stamp from Hampton Art, Ribbon/bling from Michaels, Flower punch from Ek Success, Baby carriage die cut from Cuttle bug, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Gable green/Glorious green/Yo Yo Yellow ink from Stampin’ Up Bold Brights, Congrats Stamp from the Paper Company.
I received some super fabulous new from a friend and wanted to send a congratulations card. There’s really no sophisticated way to say “You’re da bomb!” so I just went with it! I have been wanting to create a pop-up card for awhile but didn’t know how to pull it off. Surprisingly the most difficult part of this card was arranging the letters! I plan to dabble in more pop-ups 🙂
- Recipe: All craftstock from Recollections, Cuttlebug Alphabet Red Tag Sale dies, Cuttlebug Olivia Alphabet dies.