Here is a little gift for a scottie mom…
I got the inspiration from a mama elephant post which featured the honey bunny stamp set with this background.
I thought it was so cute to have the stars in the background of the city scene. A perfect evening for two little scotties!
This card just makes me smile =)
Do you see the little Scottie?! Hehe! So cute.
This is the perfect valentine’s day card for me!
A thankful card to go with the thanksgiving holiday…
I felt really inspired to create a card with lots of layers, embellishments, and glitter. For this card, I was able to use Tim Holtz glitter clear rock candy – it is awesome. It has that great candy like texture but not too much bling. (I used it on the white stars).
I found these great mini label clips from We R Memory Keepers and I am in love! I added the little scottie decal on top because everything is better with a scottie! Also, I finally got my hands on the wink of stella clear glitter pen – OMG. Love love love it. The glitter pen totally lives up to the hype and I see why it has been all over the craft blogs! LOVE. You need to get it. Period.
- Recipe: Card stock from Paper Trey Ink, Project Life Card, Tim Holtz Glitter Rock Candy, We r memory keepers mini label clips, Sequins from Doodle bug, Wink of Stella, Enamel Dots.
I love the sand between my paws…
And the warm sun on my back!
More like simply adorable!
This has to be one of my favorite cards of all time!
Love is in the details! And if you love little scotties!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Stamps from Stampin’ Up and Waltzing Mouse Stamps, Gel Pen, Bling, Martha Stewart and Jillibean scrapbook paper, fiskars cloud punch, Tim Holtz distressed Ink, Button, Twine.
Scotties + Washi Tape = adorable!
I have been wanting to use the Scottie die cut and this idea came to me while I was working with the washi tape.
I can’t tell you how hard it was to get my two scotties to pose for this photo! I had treats in one hand and camera in the other! lol
This card is available for purchase on my etsy site! (Actual Scotties not included lol)
- Recipe: White cs from PTI, Scottie Die cut, Washi Tape, White gel pen, Bling.
What a perfect day.
Introducing my baby scootie and all of my clear and cling stamps! (I was actually snapping a picture to show my best friend how I store my stamps and just had to post this because, quite frankly, it’s adorable!)
Here is the last of my Scottie Card Posts for now…
This cupcake card makes me laugh!
Just a little something from my scottie to you…
Part Two: Of all things cute and Scottie-related!
I decided to put my sentiment inside the card! Surprisingly, this stamp set is really tricky-clean and simple seems like the best way to go!
I love this set because there are so many things that you can make!
- Recipe: white cardstock from PTI, Blue cardstock/ribbon/bling from Michaels, Green Ink from Stampin Up spots Bold Brights in Glorious green, Grass stamp from Our Craft Lounge, Blue bead string, misc bear punch.
I feel like this stamp set was made just for me!
That’s how I reasoned paying $40 (shipping and handling) for this adorable stamp set!
Enjoy the first of many scottie cards to come!
- Recipe: White cardstock from PTI, Scottie Stamp set from Stampin’ Up, Half pearls and Bling from Micheals, Sentiments from PTI.
Hope you are as cozy as I am this holiday season!
A little halloween treat from my pumpkin!