Thanks from your favorite neighborhood cats!
A request to make a thank you for a cat-lover. I really love the polkadot background paper that I used as a border. It really gives a pop of color to our furry little friends!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Lawn Fawn Burbs stamp set, Papersmooches sentiment, Spellbinders, and Bling.
So I’ve had these chipboard alphabets stuffed away in my stampin’ stash for a while (at least a year) and I finally decided to use it!
Here is a happy birthday version:
A little Get Well Card:
And finally a thank you:
I love these alphabets! Soooo adorable!
- Recipe: PTI cardstock, Washi Tape, Chipboard Alphabet Letters, Heart stamps, White Gel Pens, Ek Success Cloud Punch, Heart punch, corner punch from Martha Stewart.
Thanks from not just any bug but a cute lady bug!
My best friend took me to a wonderful stamp store and we found this absolutely adorable stamp!
The grass looked a little empty so I added pebbles in the second photo and I like how it turned out. For some finally touches I used stickles and bling for each of the flowers. I also sprayed the sky with shimmer sparkle spray but it’s hard to tell from the picture!
Hope you have a great labor day weekend!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Grass punch ek success, ladybug stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs, Copic Markers, Stickles, Bling, Tim Holtz Distressed Inks, White Gel Pen, Shimmer sparkle spray.
What better way to say thanks than with a woof!
A few more from this lawn fawn set on the way! So so so cute!
- Recipe: PTI cardstock, Ek success flower punch, Thank you stamp from Paper Smooches, Lawn Fawn Critters in the Burbs stamp set, Stickles, Glossy Accents, Bling, Spellbinders, Distress Inks, Frost Shimmer Spray, PTI cloud die cut, Cloud Scissors, Thread.
Here are some cards I made with these awesome Hexagons!
I love this die cut because there is so much you can do with it!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, hexagon Die cut from PTI, Ribbon, Buttons, Stamps from PTI and Waltzing Mouse, Scrapbook paper from SixbySix.
Just swimming by to say thanks!
I love little glossy gold fishes!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Bling, White Gel Pen, Copic Markers, Lawn Fawn Stamps Sea Critters, Doodlebug Thanks Stamp, Glossy Accents, Sixbysix scrapbook paper, Tim Holtz Distress Inks.
This card was inspired by my best friend who sent me such an adorable card!
So I made my own version and I just love how it came out. All this time I should have been making these long sized cards because there is so much room to design! This monkey from Paper Smooches is so adorable!
- Recipe: White cardstock from PTI, Stamps from Paper Smooches, Fiskards cloud punch, Martha Stewart Twine, Buttons from Michaels.
Introducing paper smooches love monkey.
He is so adorable! This card is available for purchase on my etsy site!
Up up and away…
This card was lots of fun to make because I got to use twine, my new balloon punch, and my turtle die cut.
- Recipe: White card stock from PTI, Spellbinder die cut, Michaels Thanks stamp, Cuttlekids Turtle Die Cut, Martha Stewart Balloon Punch, Japanese Twine, Baby Scrapbooking paper.
Just a little something from my scottie to you…
I feel like this stamp set was made just for me!
That’s how I reasoned paying $40 (shipping and handling) for this adorable stamp set!
Enjoy the first of many scottie cards to come!
- Recipe: White cardstock from PTI, Scottie Stamp set from Stampin’ Up, Half pearls and Bling from Micheals, Sentiments from PTI.
A wise person once said, “Keep it simple, stupid.”
I came across this crafting blog where simplicity rules. For instance, keep it simple by attempting to make a card with only 1 layer-that means no bows, no paper punches, no bling! eeeekkk! I would not have made the cut with this card because the flower above is 4 layers. Nevertheless, the crafts were so inspiring and I love the concept! So here’s to keeping it simple!
- Recipe: Craftstock from Recollections, Studio 18 Rhinestone Strass, Cuttlebug Olivia Alphabet Dies.
“Cherry blossoms are an omen of good fortune and an emblem of love and affection.”
I love love love how this card turned out and I am excited to share the different versions that I made of it! I came across the branch stamp while I was visiting Impress. They had many stamps that were very simple yet sophisticated. Using my retro flower punch, I attached the flowers with brads and added rhinestones. I like how the branches and flowers are simple enough to be paired with other sentiments. I can’t wait to try this card in pink, purple, and blue! Enjoy!
- Recipe: Yellow and green craftstock from Recollections, Green brads from Recollections, Flower craft paper from Me and My Big Ideas speciality cardstock, Paper shapers retro punch, Studio18 Rhinestone strass, Branch and Thank You stamp from Impress.