I love this card because the sentiment is so sweet and so are the little pandas:
I made the shaker window using a die cut for 3×4 pocket cards. I love how the edges are rounded off. For the sky background and hillside, I used a combination of pink chalk inks from memento and distress inks.
I wanted to create that summer sky where everything looks like cotton candy. Yum! For the final touches, I added pretty pink posh sequins for the shaker card. It is hard to tell from the photos but the pandas are standing in front of the clear window so it adds some dimension. Remember that somewhere out there, you are loved by someone, everyday. period. =)
I did not realize but I hoard and love all things related to Airmail!
I absolutely love the cellophane airmail envelope! It has the perfect combination of sheerness where you can see the little note inside! I would love to receive that envelope in the mail! For this card, I used some patterned airmail paper from Martha Stewart and layered these adorable postcards for the background. I stamped the airmail banner and border using Lawn Fawn Stamps.
The adorable little girl and sentiment are from Mama Elephant. If you cannot tell from all my latest posts – I am such a huge fan of Mama Elephant stamps! They are adorable!
(From Missy Elliot – Work it!) Well that’s what I did with my deer stamp!
I have been trying to figure out how to do reverse image stamping. After watching several youtube videos and experimenting a dozen times, I ended up with the above image! (I used the back of a clear stamp) Not too bad right? I am contemplating about purchasing this stamp:
Any thoughts on this stamp? Does the image come out nice and crisp?
I am off to make more cute Lawn Fawn cards! I am obsessed with the Lawn Fawn card boxes I just came across…more to come!
I am in love with this stamp set!
And so excited that I got to use my hero arts shadow inks for the first time!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Mama Elephant Stamps Up and Away, Spellbinders, Hero Arts Shadow Inks, Cloud die cut from PTI, Copic Markers.
How can you not love someone who is white and fluffy?
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Sheep stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs, Polaroid die cut from PTI, I love you stamp from Doodlebug Design.
Sometimes being ship wrecked with great company isn’t so bad…
I’ve decide before I purchase any new stamps, I have to make a card with the stamp sets I have now….We will have to see how long this pledge lasts. lol! I’ve made a few cards before using this stamp set but for some reason it never really looked cute enough to make it to my blog.
This one I think turned out pretty adorable! I also made it so the ark moves back and forth along the bottom of the card! Cracks me up when the ship turns upside down!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Mover and shakers from PTI, Stamp from Jane’s doodles Noah’s Ark, Paper from Lawn fawn Daphne’s Closest, Copic Markers, Distress Inks, Thinking of you from Jillibean Soup.
This is for a wonderful friend who travels the world and sends me little postcards from all the adventures.
I made the picture frame into a shake it card! And I love how the hearts happen to fall into the place of the nose! lol!
Looking forward to more adventures!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, scrapbook paper from Studio Calico, Papertrey Ink Frame it Die, Liquid pearls, Twine, Eyelets, and Washi Tape.
Oh happy day…is when I am thinking of you!
More happiness on the way!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Lawn Fawn Stamp Set, Spellbinders, Gloss Accents, Doodlebug Design Stamp, Ek success heart punch, Distress Inks, Sparkle and Frost Shimmer Spray, Copic Markers, Bling, PTI cloud die cuts.
I love rootbeer floats!
Nothing more delicious! I am really liking the use of spellbinders to make these fun shape cards. I will have to invest in a few more!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Scrapbook paper from Doodlebug designs, Stamps from Paper Smooches, Buttons, Japanese Twine, Bling, Glossy Accents, Spellbinders.
Just when I thought I needed to stop ordering more goodies online…
I came across these adorable wooden flags from Jillibean!
I added glossy accents to the butterfly wings to give it a little pop! It is my new fav craft accessory!
- Recipe: CS from PT, Scrapbook paper from Hello Summer Echo Park, Flower Molds from Mold Muse, Japanese Twine, Jillibean Wooden Flags, Glossy Accents, White Gel Pen.
I love little pearls.
I found inspiration for this card as I was searching online for creative ways to use the Lawn Fawn stamp set. I love how the half pearls sit perfectly on the sea shells.
- Recipe: White CS from PTI, Recollections CS, Lawn Fawn Sea Critters Stamp Set, Martha Stewart Sea Shells Paper Border Punch, Spellbinders Banner Die Cut, Red Twine from Martha Stewart, Thinking of You Stamp Set from PTI.
Just a little something from my scottie to you…
I feel like this stamp set was made just for me!
That’s how I reasoned paying $40 (shipping and handling) for this adorable stamp set!
Enjoy the first of many scottie cards to come!
- Recipe: White cardstock from PTI, Scottie Stamp set from Stampin’ Up, Half pearls and Bling from Micheals, Sentiments from PTI.
I love this pti stamp set! It is so adorable!
I am going through a silver, gold, all things metallic craze!
- Recipe: Card stock from Recollections, Ribbon from Michaels, Spellbinders label 9, Martha Stewart Scrap booking paper, PTI couch stamp set, PTI vintage picnic set, Martha Stewart rounded corner punch, glitter pen.
Just a little tweet from me to you!
Here’s my attempt at bringing some layers, colors, and bling back into my life! I’ve never made a long rectangular card so I figure here was a chance to try it out…
My stamp came with the small bird and sentiment. I decide to stamp out three little birdies in different colors. From the picture it may be difficult to see but I punched out blue, purple, and pink circles to give a bit of color underneath the birds. I also broke apart a pink flower bling and used it as part of the wings.
I hadn’t planned on using any edge punches but a miscellaneous piece of green (already punched) craftstock landed on my card and it fit perfectly with the bird and sentiment! See, creativity can happen by accident!
- Recipe: All craftstock from Recollections, Stamp from Hampton Art, Ink from Stampin’ Up Classic bold brights, Studio 18 strass flower bling, Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, Martha Stewart Floral Lace edge punch.