It’s never too early to start on Christmas cards right?
I have officially retired all of my ribbon and am wondering if anyone wants a nice neat box of it!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Christmas Stamp set from Lawn Fawn, Washi Tape, White Gel Pen, Martha Stewart Board punch, Ek Success Heart Punch, Spellbinders.
A little cake would be nice too!
- Recipe: CS and clear CS from PTI, Owl stamps and Alphabet stamps from Doodlebug designs, Button, Bling, Stickles, White Gel Pen, Spellbinders, Glossy Accents, Baby scrapbook paper.
Oh happy day…is when I am thinking of you!
More happiness on the way!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Lawn Fawn Stamp Set, Spellbinders, Gloss Accents, Doodlebug Design Stamp, Ek success heart punch, Distress Inks, Sparkle and Frost Shimmer Spray, Copic Markers, Bling, PTI cloud die cuts.
Weekends are for playing at the park.
And naps under a shady tree.
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Spellbinders, Make a wish stamp from Paper Smooches, Critters in the burbs from Lawn Fawn, Doodlebug design scrapbook paper, Grass stamp from PTI, Bling, Copic Markers, Ek Success Cloud punch, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Frost/Sparkle shimmer spray, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, Yellow thread, Glossy accents.
Just swimming by to say thanks!
I love little glossy gold fishes!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Bling, White Gel Pen, Copic Markers, Lawn Fawn Stamps Sea Critters, Doodlebug Thanks Stamp, Glossy Accents, Sixbysix scrapbook paper, Tim Holtz Distress Inks.
There was a girl who wished for love and happiness on her birthday.
and for every day that followed…
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Distress Ink, Jillibean Scrapbook Paper, Thickers Alphabets, Martha Stewart Fence Punch, Fiskars Cloud Punch, Glossy Accents, Waltzingmouse Stamps Heroine Set, SixbySix Scrapbook Paper, Bling, Doodlebug Design Birthday Stamps, Stickles.
So I wanted to try something new…
So I’m shaking things up with shaker cards! My bestfriend sent me an awesome youtube video showing how to make your own shakers and I’m officially obsessed!
I’ve filled this shaker card with beads and star sequins. I found a great way to store all these goodies along with my other craft essentials and will be sharing that in my next post!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Chickie Stamp from DeNami Designs, Waltzmouse Stamps Happy Birthday, Copic Markers, Sequins, Beads, PTI grass stamp, Bling, Clothes pins, Spellbinders, Foam, Doodlebug Designs Scrapbook Paper.
Happy Happy Birthday.
I can’t take all the credit for this fun card! I was inspired by Kerry’s Paper Crafts! It’s hard making guy cards but I think this will be my go to card style from now on!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Stamp from Doodle Bug Design, Bling, Ek Success heart punch, Glossy Accents.
Everyone needs a good friend to give them a lift every now and then…
I’m lucky to have the best-est friends and family ever! This post is dedicated to them!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Stamps from Waltzing Mouse Stamps, Scrapbook paper from Doodle Bug Designs, Bling, Glossy Accents
I love rootbeer floats!
Nothing more delicious! I am really liking the use of spellbinders to make these fun shape cards. I will have to invest in a few more!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Scrapbook paper from Doodlebug designs, Stamps from Paper Smooches, Buttons, Japanese Twine, Bling, Glossy Accents, Spellbinders.
Doodlebug Designs…I love this line for stamps and all things adorable!
Not only does doodlebug make the cutest scrapbook paper they make the most adorable stamps and stamping accessories! So for this card I made sure to add glossy accents to the little gumballs. This card just makes me smile and want to eat lots of candy!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Stamps from Doodlebug Designs, Bling, Scrapbook paper from K&C Company, White Gel Pen, Glossy Accents, Stampin’ Up Bold Brights.
So much that I have a toothache!
Just a little sweetness to start the week!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Bling, Stamps from Paper Smooches, Gel Pen, Spellbinders, Scrapbook paper from Doodlebug Design.
Here is another father’s day card that I have been working on. I really can’t say enough about these movers and shakers set from PTI! So cute! Also, I used embossing for the first time in ages and I will definitely be doing more it!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, scrapbook paper from MS, Waltzing Mouse Stamps, Paper Smooches Stamp, Gel Pen, Spellbinders, Bling, Versamark Ink, Zing Embossing Powder, Tsukineko ink, Pearl Embossing Powder, Bling, PTI mover and shakers.
I made this card for my best friend who loves the little germs!
You have to admit, it is pretty darn cute! Who knew? I added glossy accents to the germs to give them a shiny finish! And what germ doesn’t need a little bling?
- Recipe: Craft stock from PTI, Patterned paper from MS, Stamps from Paper Smooches, Sharpies, Glossy Accents, Bling.
Scotties + Washi Tape = adorable!
I have been wanting to use the Scottie die cut and this idea came to me while I was working with the washi tape.
I can’t tell you how hard it was to get my two scotties to pose for this photo! I had treats in one hand and camera in the other! lol
This card is available for purchase on my etsy site! (Actual Scotties not included lol)
- Recipe: White cs from PTI, Scottie Die cut, Washi Tape, White gel pen, Bling.