Sometimes, it is really the paper that makes the card:
My bff sent me this wonderful bokeh paper from Lawn Fawn and gosh we both just love it!
The bokeh paper just screams winter wonderland and it reminds me of snow! I made two versions of this card:
No such thing as too much red or reindeers right!?
Rudolph would be proud!
This year I made a lot of Christmas Card Box sets as gifts which gives me (and hopefully my recipient) a lot of joy:
To give it some personal touches I added a great pen, stamps, and a few little snowflakes.
I love these cards because it has a lot of dimension and embossing paste as snow.
A box of handmade cards is a great idea to give all year round because everyone needs cards for the holidays!
It’s never too early to start on Christmas cards right?
I have officially retired all of my ribbon and am wondering if anyone wants a nice neat box of it!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Christmas Stamp set from Lawn Fawn, Washi Tape, White Gel Pen, Martha Stewart Board punch, Ek Success Heart Punch, Spellbinders.
About me… is you!
I looooooooooove this card!! For the girl chickie, I created a flower hat by using white sequins and added pink bling to the center. I took the conductor hat from my chickie train stamp and used it for the boy chickie. For the clouds, I used a variety of chalk inks to get that subtle color and then sprayed frost shimmer to give it that lovely frosty look. Love it!
- Recipe: PTI card stock, Chickie stamps from DeNami Design, PTI cloud die cut, White Gel Pen, Baby Scrapbook Paper, Glossy Accents.
There was a girl who wished for love and happiness on her birthday.
and for every day that followed…
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Distress Ink, Jillibean Scrapbook Paper, Thickers Alphabets, Martha Stewart Fence Punch, Fiskars Cloud Punch, Glossy Accents, Waltzingmouse Stamps Heroine Set, SixbySix Scrapbook Paper, Bling, Doodlebug Design Birthday Stamps, Stickles.
Everyone needs a good friend to give them a lift every now and then…
I’m lucky to have the best-est friends and family ever! This post is dedicated to them!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Stamps from Waltzing Mouse Stamps, Scrapbook paper from Doodle Bug Designs, Bling, Glossy Accents
Right now we are experiencing a little June gloom but flowers are on the way!
This card was very fun to make because I used a few different die cuts and put it all together! And again, I got a little carried away withe glossy accent!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Spellbinders, Epoxy Stickers, Glossy Accents, Twine, Button, Stamp sentiment from PTI, Paper from Doodle bug.
I love rootbeer floats!
Nothing more delicious! I am really liking the use of spellbinders to make these fun shape cards. I will have to invest in a few more!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Scrapbook paper from Doodlebug designs, Stamps from Paper Smooches, Buttons, Japanese Twine, Bling, Glossy Accents, Spellbinders.
Doodlebug Designs…I love this line for stamps and all things adorable!
Not only does doodlebug make the cutest scrapbook paper they make the most adorable stamps and stamping accessories! So for this card I made sure to add glossy accents to the little gumballs. This card just makes me smile and want to eat lots of candy!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Stamps from Doodlebug Designs, Bling, Scrapbook paper from K&C Company, White Gel Pen, Glossy Accents, Stampin’ Up Bold Brights.
Happy Father’s Day!
I love this paper with the little farm houses! The little chick in the red barn just kills me! Would you believe that the weather has been so hot that this card got warped and I had to make another one? Father’s Day Farm 2.0!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Scrapbook paper from Jillbean, Zing embossing powder, Cloud stamps from Jane’s Doodles, Glossy Accents, Happy Father’s Day sentiment from Lawnfawn, Martha Stewart Fence punch, Ek Success flower punch, bling, White gel pen.
Just when I thought I needed to stop ordering more goodies online…
I came across these adorable wooden flags from Jillibean!
I added glossy accents to the butterfly wings to give it a little pop! It is my new fav craft accessory!
- Recipe: CS from PT, Scrapbook paper from Hello Summer Echo Park, Flower Molds from Mold Muse, Japanese Twine, Jillibean Wooden Flags, Glossy Accents, White Gel Pen.
I’m backkk! Said the smartie worm.
Perfect in time for the graduation season!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Stamps from Paper Smooches, Gel Pen, Sharpies.
So much that I have a toothache!
Just a little sweetness to start the week!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Bling, Stamps from Paper Smooches, Gel Pen, Spellbinders, Scrapbook paper from Doodlebug Design.
Here is another father’s day card that I have been working on. I really can’t say enough about these movers and shakers set from PTI! So cute! Also, I used embossing for the first time in ages and I will definitely be doing more it!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, scrapbook paper from MS, Waltzing Mouse Stamps, Paper Smooches Stamp, Gel Pen, Spellbinders, Bling, Versamark Ink, Zing Embossing Powder, Tsukineko ink, Pearl Embossing Powder, Bling, PTI mover and shakers.
A little blue for Father’s Day.
I love the stitching! The mistake turned into details for the card
I love these mover and shakers from PTI! More father day cards to come!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Baby scrapbook paper, Cuttlebug Alpha Die Cuts, White Gel Pen, PTI move and shakers, PTI baby clothes die cut, Cuttle bug flower die cuts, Souffle pen.