Looking forward to sunny days and sunny skies…
And a train ride through the hills would be very lovely indeed! I love that we are in the month of June. Spring/Summer are the best times of the year!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Chickie Train Stamp from DeNami Design, PTI Movers and Shakers, Cloud punch, Bling.
So for this card, I decided not to use any stitching and just have the happy birthday sentiment frame the card. However…
Upon further review, I felt like the card was “naked” so I had to add stitching to the sides!
Ahhh! Much better! Is anyone else obsessed with white stitching?
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Wood grain background from Hero Arts, Happy Birthday Sentiment from Doodlebug stamps, Chickie stamp from DeNami Design, Tree stamp from Lawn Fawn, Bling, Ek success cloud punch, Tim Holtz distress inks, Copic Markers, Frost shimmer spray, Baby clothes pin, Stickles, White gel pen.
About me… is you!
I looooooooooove this card!! For the girl chickie, I created a flower hat by using white sequins and added pink bling to the center. I took the conductor hat from my chickie train stamp and used it for the boy chickie. For the clouds, I used a variety of chalk inks to get that subtle color and then sprayed frost shimmer to give it that lovely frosty look. Love it!
- Recipe: PTI card stock, Chickie stamps from DeNami Design, PTI cloud die cut, White Gel Pen, Baby Scrapbook Paper, Glossy Accents.
Just a little birthday wish from some cutie chickies! Choo choo!
When I saw this stamp from DeNami Design I had to have it! It’s soooo adorable I just squeal every time I use it.
For this card I used Copic Markers to color the chickies and added stickles to give the chickies a little glitter and glam. To make the clouds pop, I added some pink cardstock to the polkadot paper and cute little buttons. Finally, I used glossy accents for the wheels and parts of the train!
I can’t wait to make more adorable cards using Denami Design Stamps!
This card is available for purchase at my etsy shop!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Scrapbook paper from Doodlebug, Train Stamp from DeNami Design, PTI cloud die cut, Bling, Waltzing Mouse Happy Birthday Stamp, Copic Markers, Buttons, Diamond Stickles, Glossy Accents.
So I wanted to try something new…
So I’m shaking things up with shaker cards! My bestfriend sent me an awesome youtube video showing how to make your own shakers and I’m officially obsessed!
I’ve filled this shaker card with beads and star sequins. I found a great way to store all these goodies along with my other craft essentials and will be sharing that in my next post!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Chickie Stamp from DeNami Designs, Waltzmouse Stamps Happy Birthday, Copic Markers, Sequins, Beads, PTI grass stamp, Bling, Clothes pins, Spellbinders, Foam, Doodlebug Designs Scrapbook Paper.