It’s never too early to start on Christmas cards right?
I have officially retired all of my ribbon and am wondering if anyone wants a nice neat box of it!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Christmas Stamp set from Lawn Fawn, Washi Tape, White Gel Pen, Martha Stewart Board punch, Ek Success Heart Punch, Spellbinders.
Wishes from Under the Sea!
I used a new technique for this card. I colored in all my little stamp critters and then applied the Glossy Accents. Once it was dried I used distress inks to create the underwater background. Love how it turned out!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Waltzing Mouse Sub Stamps, Lawn Fawn Critters Under the Sea, Half Pearls, Glossy Accents, Copic Markers, Distress Inks.
Weekends are for playing at the park.
And naps under a shady tree.
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Spellbinders, Make a wish stamp from Paper Smooches, Critters in the burbs from Lawn Fawn, Doodlebug design scrapbook paper, Grass stamp from PTI, Bling, Copic Markers, Ek Success Cloud punch, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Frost/Sparkle shimmer spray, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, Yellow thread, Glossy accents.
Just swimming by to say thanks!
I love little glossy gold fishes!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Bling, White Gel Pen, Copic Markers, Lawn Fawn Stamps Sea Critters, Doodlebug Thanks Stamp, Glossy Accents, Sixbysix scrapbook paper, Tim Holtz Distress Inks.
Another shaker card to share!
The possibilities are endless! I am shaking up all my cards.
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Scrapbook paper from sixbysix, birthday stamp from Waltzingmouse Stamp, Turtle & Fish stamps from Lawnfawn, Spellbinders, Zing, Copic Markers, Beads and Sequins, Glitter Spray.
There was a girl who wished for love and happiness on her birthday.
and for every day that followed…
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Distress Ink, Jillibean Scrapbook Paper, Thickers Alphabets, Martha Stewart Fence Punch, Fiskars Cloud Punch, Glossy Accents, Waltzingmouse Stamps Heroine Set, SixbySix Scrapbook Paper, Bling, Doodlebug Design Birthday Stamps, Stickles.
So I wanted to try something new…
So I’m shaking things up with shaker cards! My bestfriend sent me an awesome youtube video showing how to make your own shakers and I’m officially obsessed!
I’ve filled this shaker card with beads and star sequins. I found a great way to store all these goodies along with my other craft essentials and will be sharing that in my next post!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Chickie Stamp from DeNami Designs, Waltzmouse Stamps Happy Birthday, Copic Markers, Sequins, Beads, PTI grass stamp, Bling, Clothes pins, Spellbinders, Foam, Doodlebug Designs Scrapbook Paper.
Happy Happy Birthday.
I can’t take all the credit for this fun card! I was inspired by Kerry’s Paper Crafts! It’s hard making guy cards but I think this will be my go to card style from now on!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Stamp from Doodle Bug Design, Bling, Ek Success heart punch, Glossy Accents.
Everyone needs a good friend to give them a lift every now and then…
I’m lucky to have the best-est friends and family ever! This post is dedicated to them!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Stamps from Waltzing Mouse Stamps, Scrapbook paper from Doodle Bug Designs, Bling, Glossy Accents
Right now we are experiencing a little June gloom but flowers are on the way!
This card was very fun to make because I used a few different die cuts and put it all together! And again, I got a little carried away withe glossy accent!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Spellbinders, Epoxy Stickers, Glossy Accents, Twine, Button, Stamp sentiment from PTI, Paper from Doodle bug.
Doodlebug Designs…I love this line for stamps and all things adorable!
Not only does doodlebug make the cutest scrapbook paper they make the most adorable stamps and stamping accessories! So for this card I made sure to add glossy accents to the little gumballs. This card just makes me smile and want to eat lots of candy!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Stamps from Doodlebug Designs, Bling, Scrapbook paper from K&C Company, White Gel Pen, Glossy Accents, Stampin’ Up Bold Brights.
Happy Father’s Day!
I love this paper with the little farm houses! The little chick in the red barn just kills me! Would you believe that the weather has been so hot that this card got warped and I had to make another one? Father’s Day Farm 2.0!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Scrapbook paper from Jillbean, Zing embossing powder, Cloud stamps from Jane’s Doodles, Glossy Accents, Happy Father’s Day sentiment from Lawnfawn, Martha Stewart Fence punch, Ek Success flower punch, bling, White gel pen.
So much that I have a toothache!
Just a little sweetness to start the week!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Bling, Stamps from Paper Smooches, Gel Pen, Spellbinders, Scrapbook paper from Doodlebug Design.
Here is another father’s day card that I have been working on. I really can’t say enough about these movers and shakers set from PTI! So cute! Also, I used embossing for the first time in ages and I will definitely be doing more it!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, scrapbook paper from MS, Waltzing Mouse Stamps, Paper Smooches Stamp, Gel Pen, Spellbinders, Bling, Versamark Ink, Zing Embossing Powder, Tsukineko ink, Pearl Embossing Powder, Bling, PTI mover and shakers.
Actually this one is silver! A yellow one is on the way!
I used clear cs to make a glass window on the submarine and loved how it turned out! I also stamped the submarine on glittery silver paper which gives it a nice finish. This is also my first card using distressed inks correctly. YAY!
I really need to combine stamp sets more often!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Half Pint Heroes Waltzing Mouse Stamps, Lawn Fawn Critters in the Sea, Tim Holtz distressed Inks, Half Pearls, Gel Pen, Glossy Accents.