Another card from my nurse card series!
woohoo to using washi tape! I also loved adding the glossy accents to the apples and hearts. I need to stay away from watching you tube videos because all it makes me want to do is buy buy buy!
- Recipe: CS from PT, Washi tape, stamps from Paper Smooches, Glossy Accents, Sharpies.
Sending love to you on Mother’s Day.
I love love love washi tape! I found these three washi tapes on esty and am addicted! I made this Mother’s Day card because May is just around the corner. Inside I stamped the sentiment “Happy Mother’s Day” When I first got this stamp set I could not figure out why the little envelope had “swak” and finally it came to me! lol! So cute! Can’t wait to use more washi washi tape!
- Recipe: Kraft cs from PTI, white gel pen, Stamps from Our Craft Lounge, Glossy Accents, MS corner punch, Sharpies, Washi Tape.
And not to mention, super cute!
I am absolutely addicted to glossy accents and making these grad caps with tassel!
For all the apples and eyeglasses I used the glossy accents to give it that awesome glaze! The possibilities are endless!
- Recipe: White cs from PTI, yellow cs from Recollections, Stamps from Paper Smooches, Glossy Accents, Sharpies, Notebook Ek Success punch, bling.
Who knew a worm could be so cute?
I had a request to make a few cards for some nurses who are approaching graduation! So I thought “You can do it! Almost There!” cards would be great for the occasion. I’ll be making a few more of these cards for the graduation season!
The best part about making these is that I found these epoxy stickers that fit perfectly for his glasses!
- Recipe: White CS from PTI, Stamps from PTI and Lawnfawn, Sharpies, White souffle pen, bling, glossy accents, epoxy stickers.
I love little pearls.
I found inspiration for this card as I was searching online for creative ways to use the Lawn Fawn stamp set. I love how the half pearls sit perfectly on the sea shells.
- Recipe: White CS from PTI, Recollections CS, Lawn Fawn Sea Critters Stamp Set, Martha Stewart Sea Shells Paper Border Punch, Spellbinders Banner Die Cut, Red Twine from Martha Stewart, Thinking of You Stamp Set from PTI.
Who knew that eggs could be not only delicious but adorable too!
Tooooo cute! I’m considering getting another stamp set from Paper Smooches that will allow me to put a little mustache on the egg!
- Recipe: White CS from PTI, Stamps from Paper Smooches, Bling, Ek Success flower punch, Scrapbook paper from Michaels.
Just when I think I can’t love another stamp from Paper Smooches as much as the love monkey stamp…
I find this carrot-loving bunny! How absolutely adorable is this bunny? love love love it! Easter/Spring cards are my favorite cards to make because the colors for spring are so happy!
- Recipe: White cs from PTI, craft cs from Recollections, Green cs from PTI, Martha Stewart Flower Punch, Clothes line stamp from PTI, bunny stamp from Paper Smooches, Bling, Cloud punch from Fiskars, Gel pen, Sharpies.
Introducing paper smooches love monkey.
He is so adorable! This card is available for purchase on my etsy site!
I am officially addicted!
Can’t wait to make Easter cards for my friends. Now if I can only stop myself from buying anymore stamps from paper smooches! Ugh, they are too cute!
All you need in life is your best friend by your side…
And it doesn’t hurt if he is wearing a matching bow-tie!
- Recipes: PTI white cardstock, Kids2love stamp from Stamps for Life, bling, twine.
What a perfect day.
Introducing my baby scootie and all of my clear and cling stamps! (I was actually snapping a picture to show my best friend how I store my stamps and just had to post this because, quite frankly, it’s adorable!)
Smile for the camera.
I had to use my new stamp set to make this card! It’s so adorable because there are so many different cards you can make. Here is the first of many cards to come!
- Recipe: White cardstock from PTI, Gel Pen, Stamps from Stampsforlife, Bling, Sharpies.
I remade this stork card for a custom order and wanted to share!
I made it on a much smaller scale and I like how it turned out! Here is the previous post if you are interested in comparing! The only issue I had with the Glitter paper (on the previous card) was that the entire package of paper had a really strange smell that would not go away. I tried leaving the paper out on my balcony hoping it would “air out” but the smell remained. I ended up just tossing it! Live and learn!
- Recipe: Craftstock from Martha Stewart, Ribbon and bling from Michaels, Polka dot texturz plate from Stampin’ Up, Jewelry twine and buttons from Michaels, Spellbinders, Stamps from Lawn Fawn, Souffle Pen, Fiskars cloud punch.
I made this baby gift for my best friend who is expecting!
I love this gift because I was able to incorporate the same paper that I used for her baby shower invitations! (Will post invites shortly!
- Recipe: Craft paper from Recollections, Scrapbook paper from Martha Stewart, Balloon/Umbrella/Whale/Elephant/Train/Circle Scallop punches from Martha Stewart, Baby Clothes and Banner die cut from PTI, Cuttlebug die cut, Bling, Half pearls, Twine, I-rock hearts, Button.