So for this card, I decided not to use any stitching and just have the happy birthday sentiment frame the card. However…
Upon further review, I felt like the card was “naked” so I had to add stitching to the sides!
Ahhh! Much better! Is anyone else obsessed with white stitching?
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Wood grain background from Hero Arts, Happy Birthday Sentiment from Doodlebug stamps, Chickie stamp from DeNami Design, Tree stamp from Lawn Fawn, Bling, Ek success cloud punch, Tim Holtz distress inks, Copic Markers, Frost shimmer spray, Baby clothes pin, Stickles, White gel pen.
Sometimes on your birthday you just need to relax and enjoy the bubbles!
I absolutely adore Penny Black Stamps! I can’t wait to make more cards!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Mimi Stamp from Penny Black, Stickles, Glossy Accents, Paper from SixbySix, Copic Markers, Spellbinders, Ek Success flower punch, PTI Happy Birthday Stamp, Twine.
Wishes from Under the Sea!
I used a new technique for this card. I colored in all my little stamp critters and then applied the Glossy Accents. Once it was dried I used distress inks to create the underwater background. Love how it turned out!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Waltzing Mouse Sub Stamps, Lawn Fawn Critters Under the Sea, Half Pearls, Glossy Accents, Copic Markers, Distress Inks.
Weekends are for playing at the park.
And naps under a shady tree.
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Spellbinders, Make a wish stamp from Paper Smooches, Critters in the burbs from Lawn Fawn, Doodlebug design scrapbook paper, Grass stamp from PTI, Bling, Copic Markers, Ek Success Cloud punch, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Frost/Sparkle shimmer spray, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, Yellow thread, Glossy accents.
Here are some cards I made with these awesome Hexagons!
I love this die cut because there is so much you can do with it!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, hexagon Die cut from PTI, Ribbon, Buttons, Stamps from PTI and Waltzing Mouse, Scrapbook paper from SixbySix.
Just a little birthday wish from some cutie chickies! Choo choo!
When I saw this stamp from DeNami Design I had to have it! It’s soooo adorable I just squeal every time I use it.
For this card I used Copic Markers to color the chickies and added stickles to give the chickies a little glitter and glam. To make the clouds pop, I added some pink cardstock to the polkadot paper and cute little buttons. Finally, I used glossy accents for the wheels and parts of the train!
I can’t wait to make more adorable cards using Denami Design Stamps!
This card is available for purchase at my etsy shop!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Scrapbook paper from Doodlebug, Train Stamp from DeNami Design, PTI cloud die cut, Bling, Waltzing Mouse Happy Birthday Stamp, Copic Markers, Buttons, Diamond Stickles, Glossy Accents.
Another shaker card to share!
The possibilities are endless! I am shaking up all my cards.
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Scrapbook paper from sixbysix, birthday stamp from Waltzingmouse Stamp, Turtle & Fish stamps from Lawnfawn, Spellbinders, Zing, Copic Markers, Beads and Sequins, Glitter Spray.
There was a girl who wished for love and happiness on her birthday.
and for every day that followed…
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Distress Ink, Jillibean Scrapbook Paper, Thickers Alphabets, Martha Stewart Fence Punch, Fiskars Cloud Punch, Glossy Accents, Waltzingmouse Stamps Heroine Set, SixbySix Scrapbook Paper, Bling, Doodlebug Design Birthday Stamps, Stickles.
So I wanted to try something new…
So I’m shaking things up with shaker cards! My bestfriend sent me an awesome youtube video showing how to make your own shakers and I’m officially obsessed!
I’ve filled this shaker card with beads and star sequins. I found a great way to store all these goodies along with my other craft essentials and will be sharing that in my next post!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Chickie Stamp from DeNami Designs, Waltzmouse Stamps Happy Birthday, Copic Markers, Sequins, Beads, PTI grass stamp, Bling, Clothes pins, Spellbinders, Foam, Doodlebug Designs Scrapbook Paper.