Sometimes on your birthday you just need to relax and enjoy the bubbles!
I absolutely adore Penny Black Stamps! I can’t wait to make more cards!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Mimi Stamp from Penny Black, Stickles, Glossy Accents, Paper from SixbySix, Copic Markers, Spellbinders, Ek Success flower punch, PTI Happy Birthday Stamp, Twine.
Here are some cards I made with these awesome Hexagons!
I love this die cut because there is so much you can do with it!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, hexagon Die cut from PTI, Ribbon, Buttons, Stamps from PTI and Waltzing Mouse, Scrapbook paper from SixbySix.
Just a little birthday wish from some cutie chickies! Choo choo!
When I saw this stamp from DeNami Design I had to have it! It’s soooo adorable I just squeal every time I use it.
For this card I used Copic Markers to color the chickies and added stickles to give the chickies a little glitter and glam. To make the clouds pop, I added some pink cardstock to the polkadot paper and cute little buttons. Finally, I used glossy accents for the wheels and parts of the train!
I can’t wait to make more adorable cards using Denami Design Stamps!
This card is available for purchase at my etsy shop!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Scrapbook paper from Doodlebug, Train Stamp from DeNami Design, PTI cloud die cut, Bling, Waltzing Mouse Happy Birthday Stamp, Copic Markers, Buttons, Diamond Stickles, Glossy Accents.
Another shaker card to share!
The possibilities are endless! I am shaking up all my cards.
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Scrapbook paper from sixbysix, birthday stamp from Waltzingmouse Stamp, Turtle & Fish stamps from Lawnfawn, Spellbinders, Zing, Copic Markers, Beads and Sequins, Glitter Spray.
There was a girl who wished for love and happiness on her birthday.
and for every day that followed…
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Distress Ink, Jillibean Scrapbook Paper, Thickers Alphabets, Martha Stewart Fence Punch, Fiskars Cloud Punch, Glossy Accents, Waltzingmouse Stamps Heroine Set, SixbySix Scrapbook Paper, Bling, Doodlebug Design Birthday Stamps, Stickles.
So I wanted to try something new…
So I’m shaking things up with shaker cards! My bestfriend sent me an awesome youtube video showing how to make your own shakers and I’m officially obsessed!
I’ve filled this shaker card with beads and star sequins. I found a great way to store all these goodies along with my other craft essentials and will be sharing that in my next post!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Chickie Stamp from DeNami Designs, Waltzmouse Stamps Happy Birthday, Copic Markers, Sequins, Beads, PTI grass stamp, Bling, Clothes pins, Spellbinders, Foam, Doodlebug Designs Scrapbook Paper.
Happy Happy Birthday.
I can’t take all the credit for this fun card! I was inspired by Kerry’s Paper Crafts! It’s hard making guy cards but I think this will be my go to card style from now on!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Stamp from Doodle Bug Design, Bling, Ek Success heart punch, Glossy Accents.
I made this card for my best friend who loves the little germs!
You have to admit, it is pretty darn cute! Who knew? I added glossy accents to the germs to give them a shiny finish! And what germ doesn’t need a little bling?
- Recipe: Craft stock from PTI, Patterned paper from MS, Stamps from Paper Smooches, Sharpies, Glossy Accents, Bling.
I couldn’t help myself…
I had to have all four of these adorable chickies!
There’s so much to do with these stamps! I’m really excited to make some more cards!
- Recipe: White cs from PTI, Bling, Chickie stamp and window from Denami Designs, Ek success dolly punch, Martha Stewart Glitter, Sharpies, Birthday Stamp from Michaels, Ribbon.
I received a custom order for a Baby’s 1st Birthday Party!
I have to say of all the patterned baby paper, Martha Stewart still makes my absolute favorite, so I had to use it again! I didn’t have enough sheets to make all the invites exactly the same so here are a few others:
Choo choo choo!
- Recipe: White cardstock from Recollections, Martha Stewart Baby Patterned paper, Martha Stewart Train Punch, Bling.
I had to share the turtle version of this card.
I like how the white stitches looks around the card!
- Recipe: White cardstock from PTI, Cuttlekids die cut, Martha Stewart Balloon and rounded corner punch, Twine, Spellbinders die cut, bling, white gel pen.
Just a little bling to make a birthday complete!
I really need to use this stamp set more! I just love the cake and all the little details that you can add!
- Recipe: White cardstock from PTI, Martha Stewart Scrapbook paper, Bake me a cake stamp set from Lawn Fawn, Happy Birthday stamp from PTI, Bling from I-rock.
Happy Birthday to all the July Babies!
May you always have your cake and eat it too!
- Recipe: Card stock from PTI, Lawn fawn Birthday Stamp Set, Souffle Pen, Spellbinders Circles and Banners, Pearls and Buttons from Michaels.
Here is the last of my Scottie Card Posts for now…
This cupcake card makes me laugh!
I imagine these cakes to be ice cream cakes….
Needless to say, I’ve been a little stamp happy. So here is a little fun Happy Birthday in Blue and Green!
I love lawn fawn stamp sets! They are just waay too cute!
- Recipe: Cake stamp set from Lawn Fawn, Glitter Pen, Bling/colored cardstock/Ribbon from Michaels, white cardstock from PTI, Stampin’ Up Polkadot texturz plate.