Here is another father’s day card that I have been working on. I really can’t say enough about these movers and shakers set from PTI! So cute! Also, I used embossing for the first time in ages and I will definitely be doing more it!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, scrapbook paper from MS, Waltzing Mouse Stamps, Paper Smooches Stamp, Gel Pen, Spellbinders, Bling, Versamark Ink, Zing Embossing Powder, Tsukineko ink, Pearl Embossing Powder, Bling, PTI mover and shakers.
and sometimes it needs to be said.
This card made me really happy as I was sitting there putting it all together. Hope it brings a smile to your face and warms your heart too! I heart Paper Smooches.
- Recipe: White cs from PTI, kraft cs from Recollections, Lion/Lamb stamp from Paper Smooches, Japanese Twine, Checked Martha Stewart Baby Scrapbook Paper, Ek success notebook punch, Ek success heart punch, You are loved stamp from Michaels, White gel pen, Stampin Up watercolor pencils, glitter glue pen.
Who knew that eggs could be not only delicious but adorable too!
Tooooo cute! I’m considering getting another stamp set from Paper Smooches that will allow me to put a little mustache on the egg!
- Recipe: White CS from PTI, Stamps from Paper Smooches, Bling, Ek Success flower punch, Scrapbook paper from Michaels.
I received a custom order for a Baby’s 1st Birthday Party!
I have to say of all the patterned baby paper, Martha Stewart still makes my absolute favorite, so I had to use it again! I didn’t have enough sheets to make all the invites exactly the same so here are a few others:
Choo choo choo!
- Recipe: White cardstock from Recollections, Martha Stewart Baby Patterned paper, Martha Stewart Train Punch, Bling.
I made this baby gift for my best friend who is expecting!
I love this gift because I was able to incorporate the same paper that I used for her baby shower invitations! (Will post invites shortly!
- Recipe: Craft paper from Recollections, Scrapbook paper from Martha Stewart, Balloon/Umbrella/Whale/Elephant/Train/Circle Scallop punches from Martha Stewart, Baby Clothes and Banner die cut from PTI, Cuttlebug die cut, Bling, Half pearls, Twine, I-rock hearts, Button.
Any time now I will run out of ideas for Valentine’s Day Card…
Any time now… lol. I like this card because I got to use the mini clothes line clips from the paper source. I added a little red heart for some bling!
- Recipe: White cardstock from PTI, Martha Stewart Scrapbook paper and red twine, Clothes line clips from paper source, bird house sticker and purple paper from Recollections, Heart bling from I-rock.
Guess how long it took me to design this card?
Over a year! In the last year, I’ve tried to design this card about 4 or 5 times without much success. (I got excited one day and bought a ton of these dimensional hearts which are so cute) However, this time I like the results!
These hearts are also great to put inside the card where you sign “Love.” Hopefully, I will get more inspiring ideas to use these cutie hearts.
- Recipe: White cardstock from PTI, Martha Stewart Scrapbook paper and scallop and rounded edge punch, Spellbinders circle die cut, Recollections heart sticks and pink card stock.
The possibilities are endless with this Martha Stewart Valentine’s Day Paper!
I made another version that was smaller and with different colored twine and felt hearts:
My friend was asking me how long it usually takes me to make one card and I realized that one card actually takes me a few hours! Especially if I get stuck and cannot figure out color combos etc. I find that the first version of a card I make has little flaws here and there but I end up perfecting it after I’ve made version 2.0! After that, it is really quick and easy to make a card because I know what works.
- Recipe: White cardstock from PTI, Scrapbook Paper and felt hearts & buttons from Martha Stewart, Vellum paper, Colored Bakers Twine, Love Stamp from Michaels.
There’s no such thing as too much pink! lol
Here is my pocket valentine’s day card. I don’t know why but I am on this pocket-tag craze! So I decided to put a little message on the tag that you can pull out!
Hello, I love you! lol
- Recipe: Cardstock from PTI, Martha Stewart Scrapbook paper and heart button, Japanese Twine, Cuttlebug Tag, Pink Bakers Twine.
I was inspired to make a few Valentine’s Day Cards…
Love is in the air! And thanks to Martha Stewart, I get to make all these cute cards. I have to say patterned paper makes all the difference! Also, I found a packet of Martha Stewart felt stickers that were perfect for this occasion.
Aren’t the little heart buttons absolutely adorable? The is my first time using felt cut outs and I love it. So so so cute!
More to come!
- Recipe: Cardstock from PTI, Patterned paper and felt heart from Martha Stewart, and i-rock hot adhesive.