I finally got around to posting pictures from my best friend’s baby shower! (Talk about better late than never! lol) I was tasked to make all the lovely goodies with help from the wonderful mother to be and friends!
I absolutely love this picture frame we made for the wishing tree!
We stayed up until the wee hours of the night wrapping gift boxes and tying bows to make cute little stands for all the yummy food. And the food was absolutely delicious!
I founds this adorable baby favor stamp set from PTI – it had all of these cute sayings like “Bun in the oven” and “About to Hatch” that were perfect to make into little tags/flags for food!
Who doesn’t love a ducky on a stick with banana budding?
These water bottles were too cute to even drink!
This was such a wonderful event filled with so much love and happiness! It’s so true when they say love is in the details… We love you baby Owen!
So I’ve had these chipboard alphabets stuffed away in my stampin’ stash for a while (at least a year) and I finally decided to use it!
Here is a happy birthday version:
A little Get Well Card:
And finally a thank you:
I love these alphabets! Soooo adorable!
- Recipe: PTI cardstock, Washi Tape, Chipboard Alphabet Letters, Heart stamps, White Gel Pens, Ek Success Cloud Punch, Heart punch, corner punch from Martha Stewart.
Oh happy day…is when I am thinking of you!
More happiness on the way!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Lawn Fawn Stamp Set, Spellbinders, Gloss Accents, Doodlebug Design Stamp, Ek success heart punch, Distress Inks, Sparkle and Frost Shimmer Spray, Copic Markers, Bling, PTI cloud die cuts.
Weekends are for playing at the park.
And naps under a shady tree.
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Spellbinders, Make a wish stamp from Paper Smooches, Critters in the burbs from Lawn Fawn, Doodlebug design scrapbook paper, Grass stamp from PTI, Bling, Copic Markers, Ek Success Cloud punch, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Frost/Sparkle shimmer spray, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, Yellow thread, Glossy accents.
About me… is you!
I looooooooooove this card!! For the girl chickie, I created a flower hat by using white sequins and added pink bling to the center. I took the conductor hat from my chickie train stamp and used it for the boy chickie. For the clouds, I used a variety of chalk inks to get that subtle color and then sprayed frost shimmer to give it that lovely frosty look. Love it!
- Recipe: PTI card stock, Chickie stamps from DeNami Design, PTI cloud die cut, White Gel Pen, Baby Scrapbook Paper, Glossy Accents.
I was asked to make a “just because” card…
This stamp set looks great on white cardstock too!
- Recipe: PTI card stock, PTI cloud die cut, Tim Holtz Distress ink, Doodlebug design Just Because stamp, Glossy accents, Stickles, Baby scrapbook paper, half pearls.
Here are some cards I made with these awesome Hexagons!
I love this die cut because there is so much you can do with it!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, hexagon Die cut from PTI, Ribbon, Buttons, Stamps from PTI and Waltzing Mouse, Scrapbook paper from SixbySix.
Just a little birthday wish from some cutie chickies! Choo choo!
When I saw this stamp from DeNami Design I had to have it! It’s soooo adorable I just squeal every time I use it.
For this card I used Copic Markers to color the chickies and added stickles to give the chickies a little glitter and glam. To make the clouds pop, I added some pink cardstock to the polkadot paper and cute little buttons. Finally, I used glossy accents for the wheels and parts of the train!
I can’t wait to make more adorable cards using Denami Design Stamps!
This card is available for purchase at my etsy shop!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Scrapbook paper from Doodlebug, Train Stamp from DeNami Design, PTI cloud die cut, Bling, Waltzing Mouse Happy Birthday Stamp, Copic Markers, Buttons, Diamond Stickles, Glossy Accents.
There was a girl who wished for love and happiness on her birthday.
and for every day that followed…
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Distress Ink, Jillibean Scrapbook Paper, Thickers Alphabets, Martha Stewart Fence Punch, Fiskars Cloud Punch, Glossy Accents, Waltzingmouse Stamps Heroine Set, SixbySix Scrapbook Paper, Bling, Doodlebug Design Birthday Stamps, Stickles.
So I wanted to try something new…
So I’m shaking things up with shaker cards! My bestfriend sent me an awesome youtube video showing how to make your own shakers and I’m officially obsessed!
I’ve filled this shaker card with beads and star sequins. I found a great way to store all these goodies along with my other craft essentials and will be sharing that in my next post!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Chickie Stamp from DeNami Designs, Waltzmouse Stamps Happy Birthday, Copic Markers, Sequins, Beads, PTI grass stamp, Bling, Clothes pins, Spellbinders, Foam, Doodlebug Designs Scrapbook Paper.
Everyone needs a good friend to give them a lift every now and then…
I’m lucky to have the best-est friends and family ever! This post is dedicated to them!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Stamps from Waltzing Mouse Stamps, Scrapbook paper from Doodle Bug Designs, Bling, Glossy Accents
I’m backkk! Said the smartie worm.
Perfect in time for the graduation season!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Stamps from Paper Smooches, Gel Pen, Sharpies.
Here is another father’s day card that I have been working on. I really can’t say enough about these movers and shakers set from PTI! So cute! Also, I used embossing for the first time in ages and I will definitely be doing more it!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, scrapbook paper from MS, Waltzing Mouse Stamps, Paper Smooches Stamp, Gel Pen, Spellbinders, Bling, Versamark Ink, Zing Embossing Powder, Tsukineko ink, Pearl Embossing Powder, Bling, PTI mover and shakers.
A little blue for Father’s Day.
I love the stitching! The mistake turned into details for the card
I love these mover and shakers from PTI! More father day cards to come!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Baby scrapbook paper, Cuttlebug Alpha Die Cuts, White Gel Pen, PTI move and shakers, PTI baby clothes die cut, Cuttle bug flower die cuts, Souffle pen.
Actually this one is silver! A yellow one is on the way!
I used clear cs to make a glass window on the submarine and loved how it turned out! I also stamped the submarine on glittery silver paper which gives it a nice finish. This is also my first card using distressed inks correctly. YAY!
I really need to combine stamp sets more often!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Half Pint Heroes Waltzing Mouse Stamps, Lawn Fawn Critters in the Sea, Tim Holtz distressed Inks, Half Pearls, Gel Pen, Glossy Accents.