I love this saying. All you need in life is…
is a friend with chocolate!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Candy stamps from Lawn Fawn and Paper Smooches, Sentiment from Inkadinkado, and Spellbinders.
Oh happy day…is when I am thinking of you!
More happiness on the way!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Lawn Fawn Stamp Set, Spellbinders, Gloss Accents, Doodlebug Design Stamp, Ek success heart punch, Distress Inks, Sparkle and Frost Shimmer Spray, Copic Markers, Bling, PTI cloud die cuts.
Here is another father’s day card that I have been working on. I really can’t say enough about these movers and shakers set from PTI! So cute! Also, I used embossing for the first time in ages and I will definitely be doing more it!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, scrapbook paper from MS, Waltzing Mouse Stamps, Paper Smooches Stamp, Gel Pen, Spellbinders, Bling, Versamark Ink, Zing Embossing Powder, Tsukineko ink, Pearl Embossing Powder, Bling, PTI mover and shakers.
Piggy in the window.
After photographing this card, I decided to add clear cardstock to give the window a little more support. oink oink oink!
- Recipe: White CS from PTI, Cuttlekids Piggy Die cut, Martha Stewart Fence and Flower Punches, Twine, Fiskars Cloud Die cut.
I love little pearls.
I found inspiration for this card as I was searching online for creative ways to use the Lawn Fawn stamp set. I love how the half pearls sit perfectly on the sea shells.
- Recipe: White CS from PTI, Recollections CS, Lawn Fawn Sea Critters Stamp Set, Martha Stewart Sea Shells Paper Border Punch, Spellbinders Banner Die Cut, Red Twine from Martha Stewart, Thinking of You Stamp Set from PTI.
Spring is just around the corner.
I’m ready for 80 degree weather!
Gosh the lighting on these photos is horrible! The cards look blue when they should be bright and chirpy! Either way, I am ready to make spring/easter cards!
- Recipe: White cardstock from PTI, fiskars cloud punch, Recollections birdie stickers, bling, Spellbinders die cut, EK success flower punch, and Twine.
Guess how long it took me to design this card?
Over a year! In the last year, I’ve tried to design this card about 4 or 5 times without much success. (I got excited one day and bought a ton of these dimensional hearts which are so cute) However, this time I like the results!
These hearts are also great to put inside the card where you sign “Love.” Hopefully, I will get more inspiring ideas to use these cutie hearts.
- Recipe: White cardstock from PTI, Martha Stewart Scrapbook paper and scallop and rounded edge punch, Spellbinders circle die cut, Recollections heart sticks and pink card stock.
Here are a few cards I wanted to share…
Banners and adorable animals, how can you go wrong!
Hope you enjoy!
Baby Beluga in the big blue sea!
Swim so wild, swim so freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
- Recipe: Craftstock from PTI, Glitter pen, Buttons and twine from Michaels, White gel pen, Martha Stewart Whale Punch, Spellbinders, Fiskars cloud punch, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Queue
Every time I think of storks, I always remember that wonderful scene from Dumbo!
I am so glad I got this baby stamp set because there is so much to do with it!
- Recipe: Craftstock from Martha Stewart, Glitter paper from Recollections, Ribbon and bling from Michaels, Polka dot texturz plate from Stampin’ Up, Jewelry twine and buttons from Michaels, Spellbinders, Stamps from Lawn Fawn, Souffle Pen, Fiskars cloud punch.
Happy Birthday to all the July Babies!
May you always have your cake and eat it too!
- Recipe: Card stock from PTI, Lawn fawn Birthday Stamp Set, Souffle Pen, Spellbinders Circles and Banners, Pearls and Buttons from Michaels.
Shake, rattle and roll…
I thought it would be great idea to make a baby card with a clear window so that I can stick a baby photo inside with a cute message!
The tricky thing about clear card stock is that you have to account for covering up the side where you attach the clear stock. But it actually turns out really cute because when you open up the card there’s the same border inside!
- Recipe: Cardstock from Recollections, Half-Pearls, White Gel pen, Cuttle Bug Baby Die Cut, Clear Cards from PTI, Bling from Michaels, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 8 Mega Dies, Martha Stewart Round Corner Punch.
pampering. relaxing. eating. smiling.
all things needed on this Mother’s Day!
- Recipe: White card stock from PTI, half pearl from Forever in Time, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 8 Mega Dies, half pearls, scrapbooking paper from Michaels.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!
I saw this card while I was standing in line at the grocery store and thought it was just sooooo adorable I wanted to try my own version. I like how every thing turned out but I couldn’t figure out how to do the arms of the bride? Any ideas?
Here’s a close up!
This is the first card I’ve made in months! wooohoooo!
“Of all the fishies in the sea, you’re the only one for me!”
That saying was so cute that I had to use it again! For this card, I wanted to create a little fish bowl in a card. So I stamped the turtles and fishes first, then I attached some of the clear cardstock behind my circle cut out. Using my StazOn, I stamped little water bubbles on the clear cardstock. I like how this turned out and will probably try to make a few different versions of this card! I love love love clear card stock!
- Recipe: Stamps from Lawn Fawn, Clear/white card stock from PTI, Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, Sharpies, StazOn in Cotton white, Bling from Michaels, Blue/green glitter card stock from Recollections, Circle Spellbinders.