There was a girl who wished for love and happiness on her birthday.
and for every day that followed…
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Distress Ink, Jillibean Scrapbook Paper, Thickers Alphabets, Martha Stewart Fence Punch, Fiskars Cloud Punch, Glossy Accents, Waltzingmouse Stamps Heroine Set, SixbySix Scrapbook Paper, Bling, Doodlebug Design Birthday Stamps, Stickles.
So I wanted to try something new…
So I’m shaking things up with shaker cards! My bestfriend sent me an awesome youtube video showing how to make your own shakers and I’m officially obsessed!
I’ve filled this shaker card with beads and star sequins. I found a great way to store all these goodies along with my other craft essentials and will be sharing that in my next post!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Chickie Stamp from DeNami Designs, Waltzmouse Stamps Happy Birthday, Copic Markers, Sequins, Beads, PTI grass stamp, Bling, Clothes pins, Spellbinders, Foam, Doodlebug Designs Scrapbook Paper.
Happy Happy Birthday.
I can’t take all the credit for this fun card! I was inspired by Kerry’s Paper Crafts! It’s hard making guy cards but I think this will be my go to card style from now on!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Stamp from Doodle Bug Design, Bling, Ek Success heart punch, Glossy Accents.
Everyone needs a good friend to give them a lift every now and then…
I’m lucky to have the best-est friends and family ever! This post is dedicated to them!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Stamps from Waltzing Mouse Stamps, Scrapbook paper from Doodle Bug Designs, Bling, Glossy Accents
I love rootbeer floats!
Nothing more delicious! I am really liking the use of spellbinders to make these fun shape cards. I will have to invest in a few more!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Scrapbook paper from Doodlebug designs, Stamps from Paper Smooches, Buttons, Japanese Twine, Bling, Glossy Accents, Spellbinders.
Doodlebug Designs…I love this line for stamps and all things adorable!
Not only does doodlebug make the cutest scrapbook paper they make the most adorable stamps and stamping accessories! So for this card I made sure to add glossy accents to the little gumballs. This card just makes me smile and want to eat lots of candy!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Stamps from Doodlebug Designs, Bling, Scrapbook paper from K&C Company, White Gel Pen, Glossy Accents, Stampin’ Up Bold Brights.
Just when I thought I needed to stop ordering more goodies online…
I came across these adorable wooden flags from Jillibean!
I added glossy accents to the butterfly wings to give it a little pop! It is my new fav craft accessory!
- Recipe: CS from PT, Scrapbook paper from Hello Summer Echo Park, Flower Molds from Mold Muse, Japanese Twine, Jillibean Wooden Flags, Glossy Accents, White Gel Pen.
Here is another father’s day card that I have been working on. I really can’t say enough about these movers and shakers set from PTI! So cute! Also, I used embossing for the first time in ages and I will definitely be doing more it!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, scrapbook paper from MS, Waltzing Mouse Stamps, Paper Smooches Stamp, Gel Pen, Spellbinders, Bling, Versamark Ink, Zing Embossing Powder, Tsukineko ink, Pearl Embossing Powder, Bling, PTI mover and shakers.
Actually this one is silver! A yellow one is on the way!
I used clear cs to make a glass window on the submarine and loved how it turned out! I also stamped the submarine on glittery silver paper which gives it a nice finish. This is also my first card using distressed inks correctly. YAY!
I really need to combine stamp sets more often!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Half Pint Heroes Waltzing Mouse Stamps, Lawn Fawn Critters in the Sea, Tim Holtz distressed Inks, Half Pearls, Gel Pen, Glossy Accents.
I made this card for my best friend who loves the little germs!
You have to admit, it is pretty darn cute! Who knew? I added glossy accents to the germs to give them a shiny finish! And what germ doesn’t need a little bling?
- Recipe: Craft stock from PTI, Patterned paper from MS, Stamps from Paper Smooches, Sharpies, Glossy Accents, Bling.
Another card from my nurse card series!
woohoo to using washi tape! I also loved adding the glossy accents to the apples and hearts. I need to stay away from watching you tube videos because all it makes me want to do is buy buy buy!
- Recipe: CS from PT, Washi tape, stamps from Paper Smooches, Glossy Accents, Sharpies.
Who knew a worm could be so cute?
I had a request to make a few cards for some nurses who are approaching graduation! So I thought “You can do it! Almost There!” cards would be great for the occasion. I’ll be making a few more of these cards for the graduation season!
The best part about making these is that I found these epoxy stickers that fit perfectly for his glasses!
- Recipe: White CS from PTI, Stamps from PTI and Lawnfawn, Sharpies, White souffle pen, bling, glossy accents, epoxy stickers.
and sometimes it needs to be said.
This card made me really happy as I was sitting there putting it all together. Hope it brings a smile to your face and warms your heart too! I heart Paper Smooches.
- Recipe: White cs from PTI, kraft cs from Recollections, Lion/Lamb stamp from Paper Smooches, Japanese Twine, Checked Martha Stewart Baby Scrapbook Paper, Ek success notebook punch, Ek success heart punch, You are loved stamp from Michaels, White gel pen, Stampin Up watercolor pencils, glitter glue pen.
Piggy in the window.
After photographing this card, I decided to add clear cardstock to give the window a little more support. oink oink oink!
- Recipe: White CS from PTI, Cuttlekids Piggy Die cut, Martha Stewart Fence and Flower Punches, Twine, Fiskars Cloud Die cut.
I love little pearls.
I found inspiration for this card as I was searching online for creative ways to use the Lawn Fawn stamp set. I love how the half pearls sit perfectly on the sea shells.
- Recipe: White CS from PTI, Recollections CS, Lawn Fawn Sea Critters Stamp Set, Martha Stewart Sea Shells Paper Border Punch, Spellbinders Banner Die Cut, Red Twine from Martha Stewart, Thinking of You Stamp Set from PTI.