between the fishies, you and me.
Feeling inspired to create. Love is in the details.
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Submarine stamp from Waltzingmouse stamps, Sea Critters from Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Copic Markers, Vellum, Brads, and Bling.
Wishes from Under the Sea!
I used a new technique for this card. I colored in all my little stamp critters and then applied the Glossy Accents. Once it was dried I used distress inks to create the underwater background. Love how it turned out!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Waltzing Mouse Sub Stamps, Lawn Fawn Critters Under the Sea, Half Pearls, Glossy Accents, Copic Markers, Distress Inks.
I was asked to make a “just because” card…
This stamp set looks great on white cardstock too!
- Recipe: PTI card stock, PTI cloud die cut, Tim Holtz Distress ink, Doodlebug design Just Because stamp, Glossy accents, Stickles, Baby scrapbook paper, half pearls.
So I wanted to try something new…
So I’m shaking things up with shaker cards! My bestfriend sent me an awesome youtube video showing how to make your own shakers and I’m officially obsessed!
I’ve filled this shaker card with beads and star sequins. I found a great way to store all these goodies along with my other craft essentials and will be sharing that in my next post!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Chickie Stamp from DeNami Designs, Waltzmouse Stamps Happy Birthday, Copic Markers, Sequins, Beads, PTI grass stamp, Bling, Clothes pins, Spellbinders, Foam, Doodlebug Designs Scrapbook Paper.
Everyone needs a good friend to give them a lift every now and then…
I’m lucky to have the best-est friends and family ever! This post is dedicated to them!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Stamps from Waltzing Mouse Stamps, Scrapbook paper from Doodle Bug Designs, Bling, Glossy Accents