Hope you are having a wonderful Mother’s Day!
Sometimes being ship wrecked with great company isn’t so bad…
I’ve decide before I purchase any new stamps, I have to make a card with the stamp sets I have now….We will have to see how long this pledge lasts. lol! I’ve made a few cards before using this stamp set but for some reason it never really looked cute enough to make it to my blog.
This one I think turned out pretty adorable! I also made it so the ark moves back and forth along the bottom of the card! Cracks me up when the ship turns upside down!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Mover and shakers from PTI, Stamp from Jane’s doodles Noah’s Ark, Paper from Lawn fawn Daphne’s Closest, Copic Markers, Distress Inks, Thinking of you from Jillibean Soup.
Thanks from your favorite neighborhood cats!
A request to make a thank you for a cat-lover. I really love the polkadot background paper that I used as a border. It really gives a pop of color to our furry little friends!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Lawn Fawn Burbs stamp set, Papersmooches sentiment, Spellbinders, and Bling.
If you are fat, round, and cute…you are loved here.
My friend absolutely loves cows so I had to make her this cute little card to send my love from miles away. Moo0000!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Spellbinders, Mama Elephant stamps, Martha Stewart fence punch, Mail Stamps from Craft Lounge, Copic Markers, Distressed Inks.
(inside the card it says: $h#! happens.)
So it was suggested that I make some cute/funny cards. Ta da! Who knew I would have to hand draw poop! And to go over the top, I made it with glossy accents! lol!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Deasy Designs doog stamp, Martha Stewart fence, PTI clouds die cut, Copic Markers, Distress Inks, Paper Smooches Sentiments.
This is for a wonderful friend who travels the world and sends me little postcards from all the adventures.
I made the picture frame into a shake it card! And I love how the hearts happen to fall into the place of the nose! lol!
Looking forward to more adventures!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, scrapbook paper from Studio Calico, Papertrey Ink Frame it Die, Liquid pearls, Twine, Eyelets, and Washi Tape.
Two tickets to a great birthday!
So I’m trying out new color schemes for my cards. I normally love all the bright happy spring colors but I have discovered a world of browns, tans, and everything in between!
This is also my first time using liquid pearls which I used to accent the birthday ticket! I really like the fact that I can make the pearls any size I want. Very cool! More to come!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Ticket stamp and punch from PTI, Hero Art Wood Grain Backgrounds stamp, Liquid Pearls, Twine, Martha Stewart Circle Puncy, Ek success heart punch, glossy accents, and spellbinders.