It’s never too early to start on Christmas cards right?
I have officially retired all of my ribbon and am wondering if anyone wants a nice neat box of it!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Christmas Stamp set from Lawn Fawn, Washi Tape, White Gel Pen, Martha Stewart Board punch, Ek Success Heart Punch, Spellbinders.
In this case white fluffy sheep!
For this card I used my new distressed inks which I absolutely love love love!
I cannot get enough of Shimmer Spray! It’s the best thing ever!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Martha Stewart fench paper punch, DeNami Design Sheep Stamp, Ek success heart and cloud punch, Distress Inks, Lawn Fawn Sun Stamp, Glossy Accents, Stickles, Spellbinders, Shimmer Spray-Frost and Sparkle, Glossy Accents.
Weekends are for playing at the park.
And naps under a shady tree.
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Spellbinders, Make a wish stamp from Paper Smooches, Critters in the burbs from Lawn Fawn, Doodlebug design scrapbook paper, Grass stamp from PTI, Bling, Copic Markers, Ek Success Cloud punch, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Frost/Sparkle shimmer spray, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, Yellow thread, Glossy accents.
There was a girl who wished for love and happiness on her birthday.
and for every day that followed…
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Distress Ink, Jillibean Scrapbook Paper, Thickers Alphabets, Martha Stewart Fence Punch, Fiskars Cloud Punch, Glossy Accents, Waltzingmouse Stamps Heroine Set, SixbySix Scrapbook Paper, Bling, Doodlebug Design Birthday Stamps, Stickles.
Happy Father’s Day!
I love this paper with the little farm houses! The little chick in the red barn just kills me! Would you believe that the weather has been so hot that this card got warped and I had to make another one? Father’s Day Farm 2.0!
- Recipe: CS from PTI, Scrapbook paper from Jillbean, Zing embossing powder, Cloud stamps from Jane’s Doodles, Glossy Accents, Happy Father’s Day sentiment from Lawnfawn, Martha Stewart Fence punch, Ek Success flower punch, bling, White gel pen.
Sending love to you on Mother’s Day.
I love love love washi tape! I found these three washi tapes on esty and am addicted! I made this Mother’s Day card because May is just around the corner. Inside I stamped the sentiment “Happy Mother’s Day” When I first got this stamp set I could not figure out why the little envelope had “swak” and finally it came to me! lol! So cute! Can’t wait to use more washi washi tape!
- Recipe: Kraft cs from PTI, white gel pen, Stamps from Our Craft Lounge, Glossy Accents, MS corner punch, Sharpies, Washi Tape.
Piggy in the window.
After photographing this card, I decided to add clear cardstock to give the window a little more support. oink oink oink!
- Recipe: White CS from PTI, Cuttlekids Piggy Die cut, Martha Stewart Fence and Flower Punches, Twine, Fiskars Cloud Die cut.
I love little pearls.
I found inspiration for this card as I was searching online for creative ways to use the Lawn Fawn stamp set. I love how the half pearls sit perfectly on the sea shells.
- Recipe: White CS from PTI, Recollections CS, Lawn Fawn Sea Critters Stamp Set, Martha Stewart Sea Shells Paper Border Punch, Spellbinders Banner Die Cut, Red Twine from Martha Stewart, Thinking of You Stamp Set from PTI.
Just when I think I can’t love another stamp from Paper Smooches as much as the love monkey stamp…
I find this carrot-loving bunny! How absolutely adorable is this bunny? love love love it! Easter/Spring cards are my favorite cards to make because the colors for spring are so happy!
- Recipe: White cs from PTI, craft cs from Recollections, Green cs from PTI, Martha Stewart Flower Punch, Clothes line stamp from PTI, bunny stamp from Paper Smooches, Bling, Cloud punch from Fiskars, Gel pen, Sharpies.
Introducing paper smooches love monkey.
He is so adorable! This card is available for purchase on my etsy site!
I received a custom order for a Baby’s 1st Birthday Party!
I have to say of all the patterned baby paper, Martha Stewart still makes my absolute favorite, so I had to use it again! I didn’t have enough sheets to make all the invites exactly the same so here are a few others:
Choo choo choo!
- Recipe: White cardstock from Recollections, Martha Stewart Baby Patterned paper, Martha Stewart Train Punch, Bling.
I had to share the turtle version of this card.
I like how the white stitches looks around the card!
- Recipe: White cardstock from PTI, Cuttlekids die cut, Martha Stewart Balloon and rounded corner punch, Twine, Spellbinders die cut, bling, white gel pen.
Oh wait, I’m like a month early. lol
I received a custom order for St. Patty’s day cards so I ran out to see what goodies were at my local Michaels.
I came across these adorable stickers from Recollections that were perfect for the occasion!
Green never looked so good! lol
- Recipe: First Card: White cardstock from PTI, Clothes line pin from paper source, spellbinders scallop die cut, Recollections stickers, Sharpie, Stampin’ Up Argyle Texturz Plate, Bling. Second Card: White Cardstock from PTI, notebook punch and small flower punch from Ek Success, Banner die cuts from PTI, Recollection stickers, Stampin’ Up Argyle Texturz Plate, bling. Third Card: White Cardstock from PTI, Martha Stewart Balloon Punch, Bling, Ribbon from Michaels, Recollection sticker, Twine.
I made this baby gift for my best friend who is expecting!
I love this gift because I was able to incorporate the same paper that I used for her baby shower invitations! (Will post invites shortly!
- Recipe: Craft paper from Recollections, Scrapbook paper from Martha Stewart, Balloon/Umbrella/Whale/Elephant/Train/Circle Scallop punches from Martha Stewart, Baby Clothes and Banner die cut from PTI, Cuttlebug die cut, Bling, Half pearls, Twine, I-rock hearts, Button.